Textbox with Justify not working when text contains a parameter

Hi

Any status update? We are now well into January 2015 and I still don’t have software that works as advertised.

Even just an idea of how much longer?

Thanks.
Greg

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your inquiry. The development team is on schedule and we are very hopeful that we will able to fix your issue and include in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 3.1.0. We will notify you as soon as it is released and gets available for download.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFREP-33479) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 3.1.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

We are considering purchasing your product to get around the limitation of reporting services being unable to Full Justify text.

I have installed your solution on my local development machine and am able to export to PDF via Aspose PDF.

I am using visual studios 2012.

I have followed the examples from your support documentation to enable justification but it does not justify the text.
Justify FullJustify Text Alignment|Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services

I have attached the generated pdf and the .rdl file from which it was generated.

I would appreciate if you could help me out with this.

Thanks,

John.

SSRS0001:
Hi,

We are considering purchasing your product to get around the limitation of reporting services being unable to Full Justify text.

I have installed your solution on my local development machine and am able to export to PDF via Aspose PDF.

I am using visual studios 2012.

I have followed the examples from your support documentation to enable justification but it does not justify the text.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfreportingservices/Justify+FullJustify+Text+Alignment

I have attached the generated pdf and the .rdl file from which it was generated.

I would appreciate if you could help me out with this.
Hi John,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem that Text Justification is not being applied over Text when exporting to PDF format. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFREP-33503 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi

The latest version 3.1.0 appears to fix my original problem with Justify. Thank you.

However, there is still a problem when I install Aspose.Pdf SSRS extension in my Visual Studio 2010 (SQL Server Data Tools), I can no longer use the Preview tab in any report. It breaks in every report, even a blank one, regardless of whether I am referencing the Aspose.Pdf DLL in that report or not. But the reports work fine when I upload them to SSRS itself.

The problem seems to be specifically only occurring when I Preview reports in SSDT 2010.

The error that shows in the Preview pane is:
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=10.0.0.0’

When I uninstall Aspose then I can use my Preview normally.
greg.madytinos:
Hi

The latest version 3.1.0 appears to fix my original problem with Justify. Thank you.

However, there is still a problem when I install Aspose.Pdf SSRS extension in my Visual Studio 2010 (SQL Server Data Tools), I can no longer use the Preview tab in any report. It breaks in every report, even a blank one, regardless of whether I am referencing the Aspose.Pdf DLL in that report or not. But the reports work fine when I upload them to SSRS itself.

The problem seems to be specifically only occurring when I Preview reports in SSDT 2010.

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=10.0.0.0'

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

I have logged the above stated issue as an investigation ticket in our issue tracking system as PDFREP-33504. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi

Any progress on this? Have you managed to reproduce the problem and has a fix been scheduled?

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your patience.

The issues reported earlier are still pending for review and team has planned Text Justification related issues in following month. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi

Please can I have an ETA on this issue being resolved in Visual Studio. It is now many months since I logged this complaint.

The support for this Aspose.Pdf product is beyond bad at this point.

Regards,
Greg
greg.madytinos:

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=10.0.0.0'

The above was the issue I logged in March.
greg.madytinos:
greg.madytinos:

The above was the issue I logged in March.
Hi Greg,

The above stated scenario is already logged as PDFREP-33504 but I am afraid its pending for review as the team is busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. However I have intimated the development team to look into this matter and plan the investigation as per their schedule.

greg.madytinos:
Hi

Please can I have an ETA on this issue being resolved in Visual Studio. It is now many months since I logged this complaint.

The support for this Aspose.Pdf product is beyond bad at this point.
Hi Greg,

Please note that your issues are as equal important as any other issue in our bug tracking system but as the team has been busy fixing other previously reported priority issues, so I am afraid the earlier logged PDFREP-33503 is not yet resolved. However I have intimated the team to look into this matter and plan the resolution accordingly. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

We are really sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi Greg,

I have further discussed with development team and as per our current estimates, we plan to start investigating PDFREP-33504 within current month. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi

Any update on PDFREP-33504 yet?

Thanks
Greg
greg.madytinos:
Hi

Any update on PDFREP-33504 yet?
Hi Greg,

I am afraid the above stated issue is still pending for review as the team has been busy investigating/fixing other previously reported issue. However I have asked the team to try accommodating the investigation of this issue in their schedule. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.
codewarior:
I am afraid the above stated issue is still pending for review as the team has been busy investigating/fixing other previously reported issue. However I have asked the team to try accommodating the investigation of this issue in their schedule. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi

I logged this problem on the 25th March as you can see from this forum thread. You are telling me they are working on issues reported before that?!

Please can you get this escalated. It's now almost six months. I think I have been beyond patient. Especially since we bought this software LAST YEAR and we are still unable to use it because of this issue in Visual Studio, as I described above.

Awaiting some answer without much hope. The level of service I have received from Aspose is the worst I have ever received from a software vendor.

Greg
Hi Greg,

The issue has been escalated to product team and have been requested to consider accommodating these issues in their development schedule. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi Greg,

We have made some improvements related to Text Justification feature, so we suggest you to please try using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 3.3.0. In case you still face any issue, please do let us know.

Hi Greg,

We have further investigated the issue PDFREP-33504 reported earlier and in order to resolve this problem, please put attached Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore.dll to GAC on your system.