Textbox with Justify not working when text contains a parameter

Hi,

I am trying to solve the text justification issue with the Aspose.PDF rendering extension. The report runs off a remote SSRS server, and I have installed Apose.PDF for Reporting Services version 3.3.0 there.

I then added a custom parameter to the text box which I want to justify (per this link), but the text is not justified in the PDF.

Please could you assist.

Thanks,
Iain

Hi Iain,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have observed that the source .RDL file referenced some shared datasource CPT_SQL_DBDEV_FUNDREPORTING, so please share the resource file, so that we can further look into this matter. Furthermore, I have also observed that the output .PDF is generated using Microsoft Reporting Services. Please see attached image file. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer,

Unfortunately I cannot send you the datasource as it is a database that contains sensitive information.

There was no image file attached to your last post, and I am not sure what you mean by the report was generated with Microsoft Reporting Services. Could you elaborate on why this may be causing the problem and / or send me the image file via email.

Thanks,
Iain

Hi Iain,

Thanks for sharing the details.

In order to figure out the reasons behind the problem, we need to first replicate the issue in our environment. But as shared earlier, we are unable to test the scenario due to binding data-source. May be you can create/update the file based on some shared data-source or create it based on AdventureWorks database and share the updated .RDL.

It appears that I forgot to attach the image file with my earlier post, but I am again attaching it for your reference. We are sorry for your inconvenience.