The image Aspose.Cell captures does not look like the original excel chart

Thank you, @amjad.sahi. I’ll try implementing this in my code and I’ll let you know if it helps.

Thanks, @leoluo. Looking forward to it.

@JThomas98,

You’re welcome. And, sure, please try to implement the suggested option(s) for your scenario/case. Let us know if you encounter any issues.

We will keep you posted with any updates on the issues once available.

Thank you for this suggestion. I tried this out and it worked. I’d still prefer not doing this but for the time being this works.

@JThomas98,

You are welcome, and it’s good to know that the suggested approach works for your needs.

Hi Aspose team. Any updates the pending issues?

@JThomas98,

Regarding the logged issues:

1. CELLSNET-55343 - This issue is “In Progress”. We are working on reoptimizing the modules to meet your needs. Once we implement it and figure it out, we will let you know here.
  2. CELLSNET-55504 - This issue is “Open”. Due to other important tasks at hand, we could not find time to evaluate and figure it out. We will schedule the issue soon.
1 Like

Hi @JThomas98
For CELLSNET-55343, Our current chart optimizations are as follows, which will take effect in the next release (24.5) .
240425.png (34.0 KB)

Hi @leoluo, thank you for the heads up. This is looking great!
I see one thing that’s different in the image you sent me.
In the chart, the star labels all have an outline applied to it. But some how it’s not coming through.
The stars all look different from what it is in excel.
I’ve attached an image with comparison between the picture you posted and what it is in excel
ChartComparison042524.zip (112.6 KB)

Let me know if you need more information on this. Thanks.

@JThomas98,

Thank you for providing the screenshot to highlight the issue in the provided output image that we shared above. We have noticed the issue you mentioned and have logged it with your existing ticket in our database. We will be looking into it soon.

1 Like

@JThomas98
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55606 - Support outline of the star characters in chart

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @JThomas98
The outline of the stars in chart may have something to do with some kind of Excel wordart rendering to make it more beautiful. We need time to study this requirement, and we will let you know if there is any progress.

@leoluo, thank you!

@JThomas98,

You are welcome.

Hey Aspose Team,
Can you tell me when the new version will be released?
Thanks!

@JThomas98
We will release v24.5 this week. Once v24.5 is released, we will notify you promptly.

Thank you, @John.He!

@JThomas98,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-55343) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Hey Aspose Team,
I ran some test using another template as the new version seemed to work just fine for the templates I shared previously. Here are my findings as well as some example templates I’ve used:
Test.zip (408.2 KB)

This file contains a screenshot comparing the differences I’ve noticed.