The image Aspose.Cell captures does not look like the original excel chart

@JThomas98
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55606 - Support outline of the star characters in chart

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @JThomas98
The outline of the stars in chart may have something to do with some kind of Excel wordart rendering to make it more beautiful. We need time to study this requirement, and we will let you know if there is any progress.

@leoluo, thank you!

@JThomas98,

You are welcome.

Hey Aspose Team,
Can you tell me when the new version will be released?
Thanks!

@JThomas98
We will release v24.5 this week. Once v24.5 is released, we will notify you promptly.

Thank you, @John.He!

@JThomas98,

You are welcome.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-55343) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Hey Aspose Team,
I ran some test using another template as the new version seemed to work just fine for the templates I shared previously. Here are my findings as well as some example templates I’ve used:
Test.zip (408.2 KB)

This file contains a screenshot comparing the differences I’ve noticed.

@JThomas98
Thank you for your feedback. We will further investigate your issue and inform you promptly of any updates.

@JThomas98
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55738

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

HI @JThomas98

We can reproduce the issue. Since excel does not necessarily contain label location information, it has its own label auto location logic. Thanks for the new template file, we will further optimize it. We’ll let you know as soon as we have progress.

Thanks, Aspose team! Looking forward to these fixes.

@JThomas98,

Sure, we will keep you posted with updates (once available) on your issue(s).

1 Like