The license is not valid for this product python

Hello, I just received a temporary license for Aspose.Finance for Python via .NET, put the license file in the same directory as my program, and wrote the code provided in the documentation. However, I get the same error, even after the sales team was generous enough to generate me a new license in an attempt to fix this issue.
Screenshot 2023-11-16 165323.png (26.8 KB)
xbrl.zip (248 Bytes)
Included above is a screenshot of my screen showing that the .lic file is in the same directory as the python script, as well as the script I used to generate this error.

@bscott,

To evaluate your issue, we need your license file. In order to send a private message with attachment (license file), please click on my name and find “Message” button. Now, please attach the zipped archive containing the license and send us. We will investigate the issue with your provided license. Also, see the topic on how to send the license to Aspose staff for your reference.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/how-to-send-license-file-to-support-team/225542

Hello Amjad,

Sorry for the late response, I didn’t have too much time with school work and the upcoming holiday.

Here’s the license and file I used to produce the error.

@bscott,

Thanks for providing us license file.

I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your license file. I even used another valid license and got the same error as per the screenshot you attached in the initial post of the thread.

We need to evaluate your issue in details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): FINANCENET-305

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

PS. I removed the attachment from your post as it has a valid license in the zipped archive.

Thank you very much for looking into the issue!

Will I get an email notification when the team resolves my issue?

Sincerely,
@bscott

@bscott,

You will receive a notification in this thread once we have an update on it or when we resolve the issue.