We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Total License for Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.6.0

class com.aspose.pdf.internal.p237.z2: Failed to set license. Details: Stream Closed
com.aspose.pdf.internal.p234.z68.m1(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.pdf.License.setLicense(Unknown Source)

Hello,
I’m writing you because I’ve get the exception above after applying lib of new release.

We used Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.4.0 with license:
Aspose.Total for Java

Code:
if (license == null) {
license = new License();
try {
license.setLicense(LicenseServer.getInstance().getLicenseInputStream(contextPath));
}
catch (Exception e1) {

}
}

I’m sure that path is correct as permissions on file. I’ve changed only version.

Could you please check it?
Thank you in advance
btw: I’ve already seen similar issue for aspose-slides 15.0 that was resolved in 15.1

Hi Akane,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.6.0 while using one of my Aspose.Total for Java license file in Eclipse Juno project with JDK 1.7 running over Windows 7 (x64) and I am unable to notice any issue.

Can you please share your license file by following instructions specified over How to send a license?

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Akane,

Thanks for sharing the license file.

I managed to reproduce the issue using Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.6.0. However we are pleased to share that we have been able to fix this issue in latest hot-fix of Aspose.Pdf for Java 10.6.1. Please try using the new release and in case you still face the same issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Now it works with 10.6.1.
Thanks

Hi Akane,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that your issue has been fixed.

Please keep using Aspose.Pdf and feel free to contact us for any further query or concern, we will be more than happy to extend our support.

Best Regards,