Unable to Get Start and End Properties through TextAnimation from Presentation in Java

Please browse the files in the following package.
03_00_25.pptx.zip (748.1 KB)
Please review the text animation effects on page 10.

I hope to get these paragraph animation settings.
First, I tried the following code:

IEffect[] effectsByParagraph = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(9).getTimeline().getMainSequence().getEffectsByShape(presentation.getSlides().get_Item(9).getShapes().get_Item(25));

tn0.png (75.0 KB)

IEffect[] effectsByParagraph = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(9).getTimeline().getMainSequence().getEffectsByParagraph(((AutoShape)presentation.getSlides().get_Item(9).getShapes().get_Item(25)).getTextFrame().getParagraphs().get_Item(0));

tn1.png (68.5 KB)
I can only get the first paragraph animation.
tn2.png (63.2 KB)
tn3.png (63.4 KB)

I suspect I used the wrong method, so I revisited the ooxml definition.
sn2.png (371.8 KB)
Should I use text animation to obtain relevant settings?

So, I rewrote the above code:

ITextAnimation[] textAnimations = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(9).getTimeline().getTextAnimationCollection().get_Item(presentation.getSlides().get_Item(9).getShapes().get_Item(25));

sn1.jpg (168.0 KB)
But I still cannot obtain the start and end attributes through TextAnimation.
Can you tell me how to correctly obtain the settings for paragraph or text animation? Thank you for any suggestions and guidance.

JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (17.0.1+12-39, mixed mode, emulated-client, sharing)
Java: version 17.0.1, vendor Oracle Corporation
sdk: aspose.slides-23.3

@oscarstar,
Thank you for posting the questions.

Unfortunately, I was also unable to get the properties you mentioned.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39159

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@oscarstar,
Unfortunately, we have not found the animation settings you mentioned (start and end) in PowerPoint. Could you please show them on a screenshot?

Thank you for your reply. As shown in the screenshot below, the animation contains blue underlined text that spans two lines.
snap1.png (868.2 KB)
I think this feature can be implemented in earlier versions of PowerPoint, but in the new version, I don’t know how to do it yet. The following is the original file.
03_00_7a.ppt.zip (779.6 KB)
I save the ppt file in PowerPoint as a pptx format, then unzip the pptx file.
03_00_25.zip (966.2 KB)
In the extracted folder, I found the corresponding file.
snap2.png (412.3 KB)
I hope it can be helpful to you.

@oscarstar,
Thank you for the additional information. I forwarded it to our developers.

@oscarstar,
Could you please explain why you need these settings? What is the final goal?

I believe that using aspose, you can develop software that is as good as or even better than iSpring Converter Pro.
Unfortunately, I found that there are still several issues with missing animation attributes and formula conversion.

Once these issues are resolved, with the strongest parsing ability and the simplest API, I believe that aspose is the preferred choice for all office suite developers.

This will give developers the ability to create industry-leading products.

@oscarstar,
Thank you for your feedback.