Using Aspose.BarCode in VS.NET

Hi, I have followed the steps from the given url. But when i go to VS, the Aspose barcode is not visible in the tools selection.

Installation|Documentation

I have tried to add using the browse button, but error occurs,

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your inquiry and providing the screenshot of the issue.

This is to update you that we are already working on this issue. The issue has been logged into our system with ID BARCODENET-36200. Our product team is looking into this issue. Once the issue will be resolved, we will update you via this forum thread. We will also update the online documentation page Visual Studio Configuration accordingly.

Hi,

Any update on my request. we have to close our evaluation in a couple of days.

Please do respond.

Thanks,
Suresh
Hi Suresh,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that our product team is working on this issue. We have asked our product team to provide update on this issue. We will share it with you as soon as any update is available.

Hi Suresh,

This is to update you that fix for this issue will be available in version Aspose.BarCode for .NET 8.1.0. The work on this issue is in progress. We will update you via this forum thread as soon as the release will be available in download section.

Thanks for your update. Waiting for the new release. Please update me once it is available.

Hi,

Please provide me the update of the release.

Thanks,
Suresh
Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your inquiry.

As update in the last reply that the fix for this issue will be available in version Aspose.BarCode for .NET 8.1.0. The release is expected to be available in the second week of next month. We will update you via this forum thread as soon as the release will be available in download section.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-36200) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

Hi,

I have downloaded the setup from below URL.

http://www.aspose.com/downloads/barcode/reportingservices/new-releases/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services-8.1.0/

After installation, from VS2012, I tried to add .NET components from browse option. But error occurs as "There are no components in “c:\program files….…” that can be placed on the toolbox.

Please find the attach the attachment for your reference.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is to update you that the information shared by you has been forward to our product team under the ticket ID BARCODENET-36200. Our product team will further evaluate this case. We will update you with the findings via this forum thread.

Hi,

Please update me the status.
Hi Suresh,

This is to update you that we need the problematic .Net project to reproduce the error at our end. Please forward us the sample project.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi,

I have tried in both 2010 and 2012. I understand that i should try in 2012. Please find the attached projects.

in 2010, the assembly is loading but when i drag from tool box to report, the properties are not working.

in 2012, i couldnt able to add in tool box and giving me same error.

Please check.

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for providing samples.

We will analyze the samples and update you accordingly about our findings very soon.

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your patience.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID BARCODENET-36311. Our product will further investigate the issue thoroughly. We will update you with our findings via this forum thread.

Hi,

The product is purchase from one our client. but we couldnt able to develop for them due to the issue. I am keep following up this issue for many months, but still there is no resolution for my issue.

Please sort out the issue and let me know ASAP.

Hi,

I have tried to update using the latest version 16.10.0.0.

But still didnt work. Please try to resolve the issue ASAP.

Thanks,
Suresh
Hi Suresh,

This is to update you that the issue has been fixed. Please download the latest version Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services 16.10 and try it at your end. In case of any issue feel free to contact us.

On additional notes you must follow the instructions given below:

1- Target development environment VS2010:
Design-time component must be taken from the folder:
..\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services\Bin\VS2012
and copied to:
..\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies

2- Target development environment VS2013:
..\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services\Bin\VS2013
and copied to:
..\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies

3- Target development environment VS2015:
..\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services\Bin\VS2013
and copied to:
..\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies

Hi,

As I have mentioned in my earlier posts, I am using VS2012 and I have updated the DLL from

C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services\Bin\SSRS2012
to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies

But as you specified, it is working in VS2010.

Please update me for VS2012.

Please also confirm is it possible to deploy from VS2010 to SQL Server 2012.