Few months ago we raised an issue with aspose: Special characters breaking in appointments
To which a solution was provided in 20.12 version.
When we made the upgrade of aspose version from 20.9 to 20.12, the intended issue was solved, but we observed another issue.
The code is not populating properly the value for the header id: 924057603 in MapiMessage for inline attachment.
For the previous version (Aspose 20.9) the value for this header was obtained as 4(in case of Inline attachments). But with the upgrade version the value for the same header is coming out to be 0(inline or not).
On gathering more knowledge about this header we found out for inline attachment the value for this header should be 4.
I am providing an end-to-end working code for your verification.
To run it:
- Download the zip,
- decompress it
- navigate inside the directory and run.
- The code will run at first build. Go to the pom and upgrade the version of aspose to 20.12 from 20.9
- Run the above maven command. The code should fail.
aspose-test.zip (99.7 KB)