Free Support Forum - aspose.com

WCAG compliance with Aspose Sheets and Aspose Slides when converting to pdf?

Good morning,

Thank you both for this information. Please can I further ask how I carry out the same WCAG compliance with Aspose Sheets and Aspose Slides when converting to pdf?

Thank you,

Stan

Enabling WCAG 2.0 in Aspose.Pdf

@modern.gov,

Well, you may simply convert MS Excel file to PDF via Aspose.Cells APIs and then use Aspose.PDF API to convert the output PDF (by Aspose.Cells) to render WCAG compliance PDF. Similarly you may try to use Aspose.Slides to render Powerpoint presentation to PDF and then use Aspose.PDF API to convert the output PDF (by Aspose.Slides API) to render to WCAG compliance PDF.

Anyways, for your requirements, we have also logged your feature requests for both APIs into our database. Following are the tickets logged for your demanded feature:

• CELLSNET-46642 (Aspose.Cells)
  • SLIDESNET-40996 (Aspose.Slides)

Once we have an update on any of the tickets, we will let you know.

Hi Amjad,

Apologies, I am unclear are these two tickets so that Slides and Cells can export WCAG compliant structured documents?

We don’t use them often but I just need to be clear so that I can advise customer’s accordingly.

Thank you,

Stan @moderngov

@modern.gov,

Currently Aspose.Slides and Aspose.Cells do not provide this feature while converting to PDF. That is why we have logged new feature requests under these two tickets for the respective products. When these tickets will be resolved, this feature will be directly available using each of the product.

Hope this clarifies the query.