Wrong align label of chart when coping to word

Hi,

I created a chart as in the attachment in excel and the label (Credibility) was aligned to center of the chart but when I copied this chart as an image to word , the label (Credibility) was missed as the attachment. The content of label was truncated because of aligning to right.

Can you give me a way to align the label in chart to right, left or center? I tried with some properties of chart but they seems not to work. Or a way to keep the label always center in both excel and word.

Thanks,
Phuong

Hi,

Probably you are converting the chart (in your template Excel file) to image file using Aspose.Cells APi, so to investigate/evaluate your issue, we need your template Excel file. Please attach your template Excel file here, we will test your issue regarding Chart-to-Image feature if we can find it. If we found the issue, we will log it into our database to figure it out soon.

By the way, which version of the product you are using? Our latest version is v7.3.4, so if you are using some older version, we recommend you to try our latest version/fix.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I have attached the excel file was generated using VB.Net code. Please help me troubleshoot it …

Thx,
Phuong

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have looked into your issue and tested it with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.3.4.2
and found it is actually a bug.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and fix it. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41252.

Please see the following test code. I have attached the output image generated by it for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\chart.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

Chart chart = worksheet.Charts[0];

Bitmap bmp = chart.ToImage();

bmp.Save(filePath + “.out.png”, ImageFormat.Png);

Output Image:

@themanh91,
Please try aspose.cells21.6 .

Your issue should be fixed now.
Let us know your feedback.