We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Wrongly exported hungarian special characters from DWG to PDF

I saw that, there is a topic with similar name (DWG to PDF - special characters are wrongly exported), but I don’t know, that the two errors are the same.
The hungarian special characters, like “á,é,í,ő” are incorrectly converted, the accents slip, appearing in the wrong place.

I have attached an example:
exampleHUN.zip (42.1 KB)
.dwg file is the original
In the .png file, You can see how it should look like
And the .pdf is the result, where the characters do not look right.

To convert, I used the ConvertDWGFileToPDF class from the example code on the github (https://github.com/aspose-cad/Aspose.CAD-for-Java)

I tried to set a character encoding with the
loadOptions.setSpecifiedEncoding(CodePages.CentralEurope);
line, but nothing has changed.

Can you help me, to get a correct looking pdf?

@peterszabobarre,
I have created the issue CADJAVA-10469 in our tracking system for further investigation.

Thank you, if I can help you with anything, please write.

Thank you for your patience. Task is scheduled for Aspose.CAD Java 22.4 approximately on May

All right, thanks for the help. I am waiting for the update.

I would like to ask an exact time, when will be the 22.4 version released? And is it sure that this version will fix my problem?

@peterszabobarre
We don’t have exact date yet - 20sh on May. The task is still on our roadmap.

I see the version 22.3 has not been released yet. Is there any hope for 22.4 to be released this month?

@peterszabobarre,
we are checking if this is possible to resolve this issue in the upcoming release, I will come back with more information in few days.

Hello,
Are there any news?

@peterszabobarre,
Hello. Unfortunately, there is still no exact answer. At the moment we can only promise that we will look at your issue in the upcoming release, which is scheduled for early June. We are sorry for the inconvenience.