Wrongly exported hungarian special characters from DWG to PDF

I saw that, there is a topic with similar name (DWG to PDF - special characters are wrongly exported), but I don’t know, that the two errors are the same.
The hungarian special characters, like “á,é,í,ő” are incorrectly converted, the accents slip, appearing in the wrong place.

I have attached an example:
exampleHUN.zip (42.1 KB)
.dwg file is the original
In the .png file, You can see how it should look like
And the .pdf is the result, where the characters do not look right.

To convert, I used the ConvertDWGFileToPDF class from the example code on the github (GitHub - aspose-cad/Aspose.CAD-for-Java: Aspose.CAD for Java examples, plugins and showcases)

I tried to set a character encoding with the
loadOptions.setSpecifiedEncoding(CodePages.CentralEurope);
line, but nothing has changed.

Can you help me, to get a correct looking pdf?

@peterszabobarre,
I have created the issue CADJAVA-10469 in our tracking system for further investigation.

Thank you, if I can help you with anything, please write.

Thank you for your patience. Task is scheduled for Aspose.CAD Java 22.4 approximately on May

All right, thanks for the help. I am waiting for the update.

I would like to ask an exact time, when will be the 22.4 version released? And is it sure that this version will fix my problem?

@peterszabobarre
We don’t have exact date yet - 20sh on May. The task is still on our roadmap.

I see the version 22.3 has not been released yet. Is there any hope for 22.4 to be released this month?

@peterszabobarre,
we are checking if this is possible to resolve this issue in the upcoming release, I will come back with more information in few days.

Hello,
Are there any news?

@peterszabobarre,
Hello. Unfortunately, there is still no exact answer. At the moment we can only promise that we will look at your issue in the upcoming release, which is scheduled for early June. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,
is there any news?
I can see that the issue is closed, but my problem is not resolved.

@peterszabobarre,
Hello. Unfortunately, the issue has been closed accidentally, is is still planned for June. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,
is there any update? I opened this ticket 4 months ago, and without this fix we can’t move forward. What things slow your development?

@peterszabobarre,
Hello.
We know about this issue and always try to deliever tasks faster, but last months we had too high workload for Java team, that’s why the delay for this task appeared. Please, note, that we do not guarantee the date of fix delivery is the scope of Free Support Forum, you may use Paid Support (https://helpdesk.aspose.com/) to increase the priority of your issue. Anyway, we will post notification in this forum branch once the issue is available in release. We are sorry for the delay.

Thank you, I understand it.
But maybe can we get an approximate date? It would be nice to we could say something to our customers.

Thanks in advance.

@peterszabobarre,
I don’t want to misinform you with approximate dates. Right now we are done with the reasons that delayed us and start working with your issue and other delayed tasks. Estimation time of next release is August, but if we will make it earlier - it will be delievered earlier.
I also played a bit with your issue, probably, changing of the font will be useful for you as temporary solution of your problem:

final CadImage cadImage = (CadImage)Image.load(in, opts);

String newFont= "SansSerif";
            for (int i = 0, size = cadImage.getStyles().size(); i < size; i++)
            {
                CadStyleTableObject style= (CadStyleTableObject) cadImage.getStyles().get_Item(i);
                style.setPrimaryFontName(newFont + ".ttf");

// sometimes font name is stored in the extended data
                // first 1000 entry
                CadXdata xdata = style.getXdataContainer().getAcadData();
                if (xdata != null && xdata.getDataList().size() > 0)
                {
                    for (int j = 0; j < xdata.getDataList().size(); j++)
                    {
                        if (xdata.getDataList().get(j).getCode() == (int) CadEntityAttribute.Cad1000
                                && xdata.getDataList().get(j).getStringValue() != "AnnotativeData")
                        {
                            xdata.getDataList().get(j).setValue(newFont);
                        }
                    }
                }
           }

Thank you for the code, but it does not work properly, the issue is the same. I attached the code that I tried, maybe you can see other possible solution.
ExportToPDF.zip (1.4 KB)

I see the issue status changed to blocked. This does not mean good.
Is there any hope to release the fix in this summer?

@peterszabobarre,
Hello. Here (43.4 KB) is my result generated with your code example, I believe, everything is fine here. Unfortunately, changing of the font is the only solution for now, you may test other fonts, not only Sans Serif for example. We would like this task to be completed as soon as possible and I am tracking it for all versions of Java, but we found the another issue that is probably causing this problem, so this task is now blocked by third one. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the answer.
I think the problem is the font does not change. I tried more fonts, but the result is the same. These fonts are installed in my system.
I use intellij on windows and maybe I should use another metod to change the font, like in this topic:

Could you please help me?
Thanks in advance