Xls->Html convert. Backgrount does not supported

Hi.

I am convert xsl with background to html. Result Html file displayed like empty.
Can this issue be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Well, this is due to the fact that when you set background picture in MS Excel, this would be only display purpose in MS Excel. When you take the print preview of the sheet, you won’t see the background image anymore.

Thanks for your understanding!
Hi Amjad.

Thanks for your answer. I just want to be sure. So for this moment if I convert xls file with background picture to html I cant see background picture in html anymore?

Code that I am using for convert:
Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(contentStream);
wb.Save(resultFileName, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Html);

File xls that I am using for test in attachment.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the sample file and code segment.

Alright, for your needs, I have logged a ticket as a new feature with an id “CELLSNET-41615” for your feature request. We will check if we can support background of worksheet when rendering to HTML file format.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.
Hi Amjad

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.3.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks.

Hi Amjad.

I tried new version of Aspose.Cells version 7.4.3.1 but resul of cobversion is the same. Converted file without background. File that I am tested in attachemnt.
Please let me know if I am do something wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for the new file.

You are right. I have tested using your newly attached file to convert to HTML, the converted file does not show background in the Google chrome. I have reopened your issue "CELLSNET-41615" again. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

And, please try the new fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.1, your issue is fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41615) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41615) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)