Importing Excel file into Aspose.Cells.GridWeb in Asp.NET - Scroll Bar is missing

I am using a trial version of the latest software, when I render the excel using the control the scoll bar doesn’t show. I have set the property to show but nothing. I

I am using a trial version of the latest software, when I render the excel using the control the scoll bar doesn’t show. I have set the property to show but nothing.

Hi,

Please download the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.2.2002

It works fine in IE9 now.

Please update the dll and copy “acw_client” folder with files (according to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.2.2002) into your project, and add these configurations into appSettings section in your web.config:

<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.acw_client_path” value=“~/acw_client/”/>

<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.force_script_path” value=“true”/>

<add key=“aspose.cells.gridweb.forcepath” value=“true”/>

If you are using IE9 with IE7 compatibility mode, please remove the table tag contains GridWeb control. Otherwise, there will be a scrollbars issue.

Hi,

Please refer to your other thread.
https://forum.aspose.com/t/117896

Still not working

I have tried it both on a win 7 IE9 machine and a winxp ie 8 machine. I created a simple excel that only has 1 going from column A to AA and from row 1 to 1220. I am using the included dll that you gave me in the prev post. I will include screen shots and also the excel book. The server that host the website is Windows 2008 Server R2 IIS 7.5.

My code is

Dim fi As IO.FileInfo = My.Computer.FileSystem.GetFileInfo(TextBox1.Text)
Dim UNC As String = ""

'sets the unc path that a user chose
If TextBox1.Text.Contains("T:") Then
UNC = "***" & fi.FullName.Substring(fi.FullName.IndexOf(":") + 1)
' UNC = UNC.Replace(":", "$")
Else
UNC = TextBox1.Text

End If

TextBox1.Text = UNC

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.Clear()
GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(UNC)

TextBox1.Text = ""
Label1.Text = ""
Label1.Text = fi.FullName.Substring(fi.FullName.IndexOf(":") + 1)v

Also the NOHScroll is set to false NOScrol is set to false and the NOVSCroll False

Hi,

Thanks for your screenshot and feedback.

We have logged your issue in our database. We will look into it and help you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40324.

Okay I figured it out! I had in in table where the table row was 80%. When I took out of the table it works. Have you tested this on an android or Ipad tablet because I can not get the scroll bar to work on either one.

Hi,

I have forwarded your question to Aspose.Cells for GridWeb development team and logged it against the issue id: CELLSNET-40324

We will help you asap.

Hi,

We have few questions regarding your issue. Please see them below.

1 - If you want to use it on server side, then you might use Aspose.Cells for .NET.

2 - If you want to use Aspose.Cells.GridWeb, then let us know which browser should we test on.

1. I dont understand. I am using the control and publishing it to a server?

2. Ipad2 and Adroid tablet 2.1 and above

Hi,

Thanks for your considering Aspose.Cells family products.

We are afraid, this issue cannot be fixed and this thread has been marked as Won’t Fix.