Missing PDF issues in aspose support forum

On 28 October 2016 I raised two aspose.pdf issues in the forum:

• 799773 - missing watermark saving PDF as XPS
  • 799758 - generated XPS is inefficient

In the time since I logged those cases, aspose moved to a different forum.

Neither of the above cases has been ported across to the new system. Please would you recover those cases from the old system, add them to the new forum and provide status updates for both issues.

@Brian_THOMAS,

Thanks for contacting support.

It appears that during the migration progress, the above mentioned threads got corrupted. However the problem is reported to respective team and they are further looking into fixing this problem. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

All I have is two six-digit numbers, each identifying a post in the old forum.

Would you tell me what the two corresponding aspose PDFNET-xxxxx issue identifiers are?

@Brian_THOMAS,

PDFNET is project code for Aspose.Pdf for .NET and the six digit unique number identifies the specific issue ID in bug tracking system.

@Brian_THOMAS,

The above stated issue was logged as PDFNET-41675 in this thread created in older forums.

This issue was logged in [an older thread](https://forum.aspose.com/t/Aspose-Pdf-produces-inefficient-XPS) and once the forum threads are recovered, we will let you know. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

@Brian_THOMAS,

Thanks for your patience.

The thread mentioned above is recovered and is available in new system. Please try accessing it over this link and in case of any related query, please feel free to contact.

The thread containing above mentioned issue has also been recovered and is accessible over this link.

In case you have any related query, please feel free to contact.

Thank you for recovering these two cases.

It’s nearly a year since I originally logged these. Can you give me some idea when they will be fixed?

@Brian_THOMAS,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported issues are pending for analysis and are not yet resolved. However the product team will surely consider investigating them as per their schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution, we will let you know.

Do you think that considering that fact that these cases are over a year old and the fact that you ‘lost’ them when you migrated, you may be able to attach some priority to them?

Please don’t just paste your stock answer about them being pending for analysis - I’m already aware of that and have been for 12 months.

Thanks

@Brian_THOMAS,

The priority of earlier reported issue PDFNET-41675 has been raised and I have also intimated product team to try accommodating it in their development schedule. As soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

Hi

Do you have an update for me please?

Thanks

Hi
Do you have an update on this for me please?

Thanks

@Brian_THOMAS,

The linked ticket ID PDFNET-41675 is not resolved yet. We have logged an ETA request under the same ticket ID PDFNET-41675. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41675) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.4.