aspose.cells.gridweb.force_script_path = true
aspose.cells.gridweb.forcepath = true
What else can I check? What possibly is wrong? Are there detailed instructions somewhere for performing this setup?
I have created a sample template project with a single page using GridWeb. It will illustrate how to setup GridWeb and use in your application.
The project used the latest version of Aspose.Cells for GridWeb i.e
for GridWeb v22.214.171.1241
Please download it and run it. Once you successfully run it, import your own existing pages or create new one inside it.
You can find samples in GridWeb documentation and GridWeb offline demos.
Yes, I agree that the sample project/solution works great. I can also see that in the demo solution I downloaded and used during my evaluation.
Please check if there is a virtual directory named “acw_client” at IIS root.
Alternatively, You can change your configuration as this line:
Your site will work fine.
Did that. See the next to last line in my previous post : "
* created an IIS virtual directory /acw_client pointing to the actual location of the acw_client folder within the web application."
Did you try the alternative method which I shared in the above post? Please try it and let me know your feedback.
Anyway, I have now forwarded your issue to development team. It will look into your issue and give you advice.
We have logged this issue in our database. Once, we will have some update relating to it, we will let you know asap.
This issue has been logged CELLSNET-40569.
From what you said, we found that, you do not need to add js link to aspx file, what you should do is only put acw_client folder to the root directory of the website, put Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.dll to “bin” directory, edit web.config file
I have done some more investigation on this and I believe my acw_client setting is correct. I base this on the following evidence:
Thanks for your time and feedback.
From the source “DeatilLinesSource.txt”, we did not find any shadow of “acwmain.js” and we think maybe you use a master template process filtered some js file or the client process something by using some HttpHandler or HttpModule
Please supply us a way how can we reproduce the bug.
If you could tell me how your code loads the file acwmain.js, I could look into what may be preventing it.
I have forwarded your comment to our development team and logged your comment in our database.
We will get back to you asap.
The comment has been logged against the issue id: CELLSNET-40569
In case it helps your developers, I have attached a zip file containing 3 screen shots showing all the handlers we have defined for this web application
We have checked the “Handlers.zip” and did not find any custom handlers.
So we are unable to reproduce the bug.
Let’s look at what is missing in the final page source. It looks to me like there is a bunch of code inserted right below the form tag:
Finally. Its great to know that you were able to resolve this problem.
Thanks for sharing this.
It will be helpful for other customers too to know the source of this problem.
Please feel free to ask us any other questions, we will be glad to help you.