Array Formula lost on save

Hi,

There is a specific case we are having problems with Array Formulas. The case is that we are clearing the table (containing the array formula column) of all its rows except for the first row (where we are only clearing none-formula cells). When we call the ListObjects “.Sort()” (and only when we call it) saving the file causes the Array Formula to be lost.

I have attached a small project to demonstrate the issue. If you run this project and use the attached input file “input with Array Formula.xlsx” you will see that the column "Average Pay"s Array Formula is lost in the generated file.

NOTE: If you comment out the line of code “l.AutoFilter,Sorter.Sort();” and re-run the project, the generated file actually retains the formula.

Am I missing something that I should be doing to prevent lost of Array Formulas?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue. Average Pay’s Array Formula gets lost. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and resolve this issue. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

We have attached the generated file for a reference.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41751.

Hi,

Please try the new fix/version (attached): Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.0.1, we have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41751) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.