Integrity problems with Excel 2003

Hi Aspose Support Team,

I am using the Aspose version 7.1.1.6. Now i am facing the issue 'Pivot was discarded due to integrity problems with Excel 2003. But if i used 2010(Xlsx), it is working fine. Earlier I have used version 7.0.3.2. That time i am not facing this issue with Excel 2003.

I need to solve this issue with the latest DLL. Could you please help me to fis this issue in Excel 2003.

I have attached the image for your kind reference.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Saravanan.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.2.4

If you still find this issue, kindly attach your sample console application with source and output files here, you may zip the project prior attaching here. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Aspose Support Team,

Thanks for the update, but still i am facing the issue with the version 7.1.2.4. Here i have enclosed the sample project and source for the sample project. Please put the excel file in the "C" drive.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Saravanan.

Hi,

It works fine with v7.1.2.4 fix, I have run your project using your template file and the output file is fine tuned, I found no error opening it into MS Excel 2007. Please find attached the output file.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have downloaded the output.xls file. then i am trying to open it. This time i am getting the same error. I have enclosed the image and the xml file for your kind reference.

Thanks

Saravanan

Hi,

Here is my output file’s screen shot, I am using Excel 2007, what is your Excel version?

Thank you.

Hi Aspose support team,

Thanks for your information. I have used the version Excel 2010. I have checked your attached excel file with excel 2007 machine. It is able to opening perfectly. But i need to open the excel file in Excel 2010 with the extension 'xls'.

If i put the extension is 'Xlsx', i cannot able to open which system is not having Excel 2010. If i put the extension is 'xls', i got the integrity problems in Excel 2010.

Could you please help me how to achieve this one? Because i need to open the excel file in both verion (2007 and 2010).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Saravanan K

Hi,

I was able to reproduce this problem when I opened the output using Ms-Excel 2010.

It showed the error message as shown in the following screenshot.

I have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and once the fix or any update available, we will let you know soon.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40534.

Screenshot:

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download and use the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.1.2.6.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40534) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.