Unable to open PPT files in Office 2008 on Macs using Slides 3.1.1.0

Hello,

One of our users on a Mac is reporting that the PPT output file generated through Slides version 3.1.1.0 won’t open. The same output file opens correctly on a Windows machine running Office 2007.

I see in another thread that someone else has the same issue with version 4.0.0.1.

I’m hopeful you’ll have a resolution soon.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

We are working on setting up environment, in order to test and verify your issue. We will respond you ASAP.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mike,

We are sorry for getting to you so late but we were arranging MAC environment with Office 2008 installed.

I have been able to verify the problem as specified by you. An issue with ID 11195 has already been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the problem. This thread has also been associated with this issue, so that you may be notified accordingly, once the issue is resolved.

We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks for the update.

Hello Mudassir,

I’m eager to learn if any resolution is expected on this issue.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

We really appreciate your patience,

You will be pleased to listen that the issue has been resolved and it will be made available hopefully by this weekend.

Thanks and Regards,

That’s fabulous news! Looking forward to it!

~Mike

Hi Mike,

We are pleased to share the intermediate version of Aspose.Slides for .NET with you. The shared version contain resolution to your specified issue. Please use the shared version and feel free to share your feedback. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11195) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)